Need a quick turnaround on that sofa? You don’t have to sacrifice style—or customization options—to fulfill a short lead time. Ready-to-ship offerings are becoming an expectation, even for high-end furniture houses. These high-quality designer brands can have their product to your door in a timely fashion—making you and your client happy.
- The Contract Now stock program from Arteriors offers more than 1,500 interior furnishing and accessories options, 90 percent of which ship within 72 hours. But we’re especially impressed with their lighting fixtures. Arteriors says it can execute everything from simple modifications like adding dimmers to entirely custom concepts.
- Everything from Couture Lamps ships within three days. Their best seller, the handcrafted Blair lamp, is stocked in several finishes and colors (think navy with silver and blush with gold) to ensure that clients quickly get the custom look they want. Make it even more tailored by pairing with their new metallic shades.
- Currey in a Hurry delivers your favorite Currey & Company fixtures freaky fast. Products in their quick ship are en route within three business days without additional fees. Shop the Forest Light and Ringmaster chandeliers along with select mirrors and chests.
Furniture and Upholstery
- A wide selection of upholstery is available for expedited arrival from A. Rudin. After receipt of the selected fabric or leather, a three- or four-week completion time is available for chairs, four to six weeks for sofas. One of A. Rudin’s standard frames and finishes must be specified to meet quick-ship requirements.
- Bernhardt’s Fabric and Leather Express program ensures you sit pretty—fast. A catalogue of Express Ship items details the upholstery products, including sectionals and sofas, along with available fabric choices.
- Exclusively for trade accounts, Chaddock has cut lead times to three weeks for more than 50 of its most popular sofas, beds, and chairs. Simply choose your item of furniture and select upholstery from more than 150 fabrics. Best part is, the company says it will cover the freight if it’s late.
- Kravet Furniture QuickShip features a selection of the company’s SMART frames and fabrics delivered within two weeks. Made entirely in the U.S., the sofas, sectionals, sleepers, and chairs can be upholstered in more than 100 different fabrics from Crypton and InsideOut.
- The Knoll Quickship Delivery program offers popular configurations of your favorite products with just two- to three-week lead times, including midcentury icons such as Mies van der Rohe’s Barcelona chair and Eero Saarinen’s Womb and Tulip seating.
- Vanguard Furniture’s Ease Stocked program offers nine upholstery frames in five fabrics. From there, designers can choose from an additional 11 pillow options to give your ready-to-ship seating a more custom feel.
- The Stark Studio Rugs Essentials line is not only the brand’s most wallet-friendly line to date, but it’s also available for quick ship. The collection offers the same quality as the brand’s higher-priced offerings, but is limited to precut sizes.
- SHIIR has a medley of ready-to-ship rugs available as part of its SHIIRnow program to appease clients who can’t wait for the typical six- to nine-month lead time. You can choose from upwards of 60 different styles (originally created for marketing purposes) from geometric prints to simple solids in wool, silk, and cashmere. New offerings are announced via e-newsletter and the brand’s website.
- Approximately 96 percent of all Lexington Home Brands case goods are available to ship within 48 hours. Upholstered orders ship within 30 days, and COM upholstery pieces can generally be produced within 30 days of receipt of customers’ fabrics.
- Gabby Home’s Quick-Ship Essentials is here to meet even the most urgent of requests. The company has selected 55 case good SKUs and nine tailored frames to keep in stock—so they’re ready to ship once credit is approved. Notable designs that make the cut include the Arnold chandelier, Diana mirror, and Janice chest, among other crowd-pleasers.
- Sutherland Furniture’s Quick Ship program features more than 80 designs, encompassing lighting, outdoor essentials, and even their whimsical Footed creations.
- Ligne Roset’s QuickShip program delivers a selection of the manufacturer’s signature French designs to the U.S. within two weeks. The vast range runs the gamut from sculptural seating to streamlined case goods.
- Authentic Italian designs ready to ship to the U.S.? You bet, thanks to Calligaris’s Quick Ship program. A hefty digital catalogue contains an assortment of in-stock upholstery and decor, including storage and rugs.
- With Universal Furniture’s trade program, Universal to the Trade, an average two-week shipping time applies to all of its products—no exclusions. The offer, which also includes free shipping and no order minimums, is made possible because the manufacturer always keeps 90 percent of its inventory in stock.
Source: Architectural Digest - Florida Real Estate Photography Blog - DeVore Design offers real estate photography, aerial photography and real estate videos from in Daytona Beach, Orlando, Lakeland and Tampa. We encourage you to share our content!